RE: [SI-LIST] : Need information on inexpensive Circuit simulatio

Preston Andrew MMUk (andrew.preston@micromass.co.uk)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:03:41 +0100

With questions like that, you sure know how to boost the traffic on this
reflector!!
Have you looked in the archives?? I've lost track of how many times this
topic has cropped up.