Re: [SI-LIST] : About HSPICE model

chenlanbing ([email protected])
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 08:23:43 +0800

Thanks for help.Now I've the 98.4 ,but it have some problems using IBIS in HSPICE.I think IBIS is only used under 100M simulation.The IBIS models aren't complete from the IC vendors by now,some datas is error.Few vendors provide
the complete Ver3.1 IBIS models.I think the only way to get the hspice model is by NDA.Who can help me?I just want to I/O buffers HSPICE model.

rahcle