Re: [SI-LIST] : "Damn Fast" buffer

Robert Badal ([email protected])
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:29:19 -0800

Hi all,

I wonder about damn fast buffer vs fast buffer. I designed LH4009 SEP
1988 at National. LH4009 had 10000 volt/us slew rate
and 150 MHz BW driving 200ma into 50 ohm load. LH0033 has 6000 v/us and
BW 100 MHz.
You can find the spec in National General Purpose Linear devices
databook 1989 (page 4-55 for LH4009 and page 4-8 for LH0033 ).
One must read the spec to decide which one is really fast.

Robert