Re: [SI-LIST] : "Damn Fast" buffer

Thomas Wirschem (Thomas.Wirschem@nsc.com)
30 Mar 1999 23:50:17 -0800

Both parts have been obsoleted (last time buy, latest 10/98). For alternate
parts see
http://www.national.com/search/search.cgi/design?keywords=LH0033
The (formerly Comlinear, now National part) CLC111 - ultra-high slew rate
buffer -
is the improved performance device, that hopefully doesn't desolder itself from
the board.

Thomas Wirschem
Interface Applications, Europe
National Semiconductor
thomas.wirschem@nsc.com

Yes. I remember those. Boy they really got hot! I saw one get so hot
that it
desoldered itself from the board and fell out.

Charles Hill, consultant
Alta Engineering
chuckh@altaeng.com

At 09:15 AM 3/30/99 -0800, PETER_ARNOLD@hp-santaclara-om3.om.hp.com wrote:

> Shayle Hirschman wrote:
>
> > Does anyone remember a family by, I think National, called Damn
> Fast?
>
>As I recall the LH0033 ("Fast") and LH0063 ("Damn Fast") buffer amplifiers
were
>in the linear databook. Fast op-amps in a can.

si-list, for more help, put HELP. si-list archives are accessible at
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/si-list ****

In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE si-list, for more help, put HELP.