Re: [SI-LIST] : ECL prescaler

[email protected]
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:19:39 EST

David,

Try also looking at Synergy (now Micrel-Synergy) at:

http://www.synergysemi.com/

Philips also has an ECL PLD (10020EV8) if you are working on a new design.
However, they do not supply it in die form for high performance designs in
hybrids or MCM's necessary for the speeds you will be working at near 1Ghz.

Now that I think of it -- Philips does not supply much of anything in die
form. :-(

Harold Snyder
Consultant & Scientist

Begin Included Message:
==============================
> Subj: [SI-LIST] : ECL prescaler
> Date: 3/25/99 5:28:59 PM Central Standard Time
> From: [email protected] (David Chengson)
> Sender: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
>
> I apologize if this is alittle off subject...
>
> I'm looking for an ECL prescaler (X16 or X32) with
> differential ECL outputs (not a single ended TTL output) that
> run up to 1 Ghz for a PLL design.
>
> I've exhausted the Motorola and Philips data books.
>
> Can anybody recommend one?
>
> Thanks
> Dave Chengson
> [email protected]