Re: [SI-LIST] : Ferrite Bead models

Ron Miller ([email protected])
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:27:49 -0800

Hi Fred

Thanks for the info on Contec spice. We evaluated it at Schlumberger
ATE
about 4 years ago only to find that at that time it assumed a fixed
attenuation
constant at some frequency which it applied linearly across the
frequency band
rather than a different attenuation at each frequency which is implied
for frequency
dependent losses as in cables.

Incidentally I got a reply on this forum of a spice derivitave with uses
a FFT of the
S-parameter file. I have asked for additional information. If you want
this info also
lets go off-line with this discussion.

Ron Miller