Re: [SI-LIST] : Ground gap problem

Laurence Michaels ([email protected])
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:22:04 -0500

John Lockwood wrote:

> If you can't find a Motorola MECL System Design Handbook take a look at
> HP's App Note 1304-1, Evaluating Microstrip with Time Domain Reflectometry,
> which you can find at:
>
> http://www.tmo.hp.com/tmo/Notes/English/5968-0007E.html
>
> John

<snip>

Please note, if your firewall doesn't allow HTTP to go through port
8220, you won't be able to get the pdf documents available on that
site. If your corporate firewall is not setup to allow HTTP on port
8220, feel free to let HP know that they need to move the
literature.hp.com web server to the standard port. In the meantime,
I'll be trying to get my system admins to open up that port on the
firewall, but that's a security issue, and not quickly resolved.

-- Laurence