Re: [SI-LIST] : Anyone interested in PCB Design Techniques for SI & EMC?

Pat Zabinski ([email protected])
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:20:42 -0600

Charles,

Per recent SI-List discussions, Mayo is undertaking a study in
decoupling capacitors, and I am very interested in hearing
Mark's material. However, I am not able to attend the actual
meeting. Is there any way in which I can get copies of
his presented material? Will the material be posted on
a web site?

Thanks,
Pat Zabinski

On Mar 23, 12:54pm, Grasso, Charles (Chaz) wrote:
> Subject: [SI-LIST] : Anyone interested in PCB Design Techniques for SI & E
> The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the EMC Society will be
> hosting a Mr. Mark Montrose who will present a 3.5 hr
> training class on PCB Design Techniques for SI & EMC.
>
> He will also present research data (unpublished and undiscovered)
> on the performance of decoupling capacitors at this meeting.
>
> For more information please access our website at:
>
> Web Site: http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r5/denver/rockymountainemc/
>
> Thank you
>
> Charles Grasso
> ViceChairman
> Rocky Mountain Chapter EMC Society.
> Tel: (303)673-2908
> Fax: (303)661-7115

In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE si-list, for more help, put HELP.

--
  Pat Zabinski                                     ph: 507-284-5936
  Mayo Foundation                                  fx: 507-284-9171