[SI-LIST] : EMC presentation in Orange County

Pat Zabinski ([email protected])
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:08:48 -0600

This was originally posted on the Microwave list
([email protected]), but with the recent discussions
on EMC, I thought some in this group might be interested.

--
  Pat Zabinski                                     ph: 507-284-5936
  Mayo Foundation                                  fx: 507-284-9171