Re: [SI-LIST] : CBT for Signal Integrity

Georg Ramsch ([email protected])
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 06:51:20 +0100

Hello, Moshe !

Try IEEE, they might perhaps have something like this, but I am not sure.
Last summer I did a market analyses on SI- and EMC tools (and related subjects) available in the market,
and have found no tutorials nor autodidactical courses.
Most of my knowledge I collected over years by doing research in databases and libraries (and by projects !).
Good sources for information:
IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Technology,
IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing technology, part B,
the publications of the Optical Society.

Some weeks ago, a list of relevant books was distributed here, which seemed rather complete.

Regards

Georg