RE: [SI-LIST] : HSTL Termination

From: Dagostino, Tom ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 10:06:15 PDT

The min values of Io tells the user that at Vol (Voh) the part will be able
to sink or source at least X amount of current. This tells you the maximum
output impedance at that voltage. This tells you that you can load the
driver to that current level and still meet the Voh/Vol spec for noise
immunity. I've seen very few drivers that specify the max current other
than under short circuit conditions. Most drivers will easily

Tom Dagostino
Modeling Manager
Mentor Graphics Corp.
SAE