Re: [SI-LIST] : High speed board to board connection

From: Jon Keeble (jkeeble@alpha.net.au)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 06:04:41 PDT

I've used these Mictor connectors successfully.
I chose them because they mate with a Tektronics Logic Analyser lead set.
The PCB mounting connector comes in two parts - the connector and a shroud.
The shroud requires a couple of mounting holes, and provides for mechanical
stability for the lead set.

Jon Keeble