RE: [SI-LIST] : MTBF of a Flex Circuit

From: Issa, Elie (
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 08:06:42 PDT

There is this reflector, DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
<mailto:DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG> DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG, where subscribers
 are usually concerned about PCB mechanical issues, PCB manufacturing,
materials. They deal sometime with SI.
Here is a recent sample subject of what the questions there about

Can some tell me what is the distance for SMD components placement from edge

of board. (V-scored panel to be separated by automatic cutter). If possible
give any reference of IPC standard.

body of the email.
Hope they will be able to help you