[SI-LIST] : Explanation of variables

From: Chris Robertson ([email protected])
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 07:30:22 PDT

Neeraj,

Concerning the formula that you came up with regarding Frequency and voltage
and their relation to clearance in a NON-impedance application, I am finding
it
difficult to provide data for some of the variables

Your final formula was V = 2 *pi * L * 10e-4 * [ln(2L/D -1 + D/L] /tr
This may be asking more than you are willing to commit to, but to follow
your evolution of formulas, I need to see what these variables pertain to.

Variable Description measurement type

Chris Robertson