Re: [SI-LIST] : SpecctraQuest v Hyperlynx

From: David Instone ([email protected])
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 05:19:07 PDT

All,
   Yes I am able to determine when an email comes from a vendor, and
personally I didn't find it any more of an ad than I would have
expected. I am a little surprised than his is the only vendors email,
public or private.
I found Ken's comments on what was missing in SpecctraQuest
enlightening.

So far I have had 2 emails from users on my original question, Kens
comments and the rest of this thread has been on whether Carlos should
have posted as he did. I am no further enlightened than I was a week
ago!
Dave