Re: [SI-LIST] : BGA Pkg Characterization

From: Dima Smolyansky ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 11:14:24 PDT

Gigatest does good stuff with VNA. Or you can do it with TDR, easily and
cheaply. Check out our appnote on package characterization at
http://www.tdasystems.com/apps_interconnect.htm#Packages. All what Gigatest
guys say about fixturing will apply to TDR work, too.

Thanks,

Dima Smolyansky
TDA Systems, Inc.
11140 SW Barbur Blvd., Suite 100
Portland, OR 97219
(503) 246-2272
(503) 246-2282 (fax)
(503) 804-7171 (mobile)

If you want to keep up on recent TDR news, subscribe to our TDR Measurement
Newsletter at www.tdasystems.com!