RE: [SI-LIST] : SpecctraQuest v Hyperlynx

From: Zabinski, Patrick J. ([email protected])
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 04:05:10 PDT

OUCH!

I believe (maybe mistakenly) the SI-List was set up to get
input from a wide variety of people/background/experiences.
Yes, some are biased, some are inexperienced, and some
are plain stupid (I've fallen into these categories
myself sometimes). Even the 'gurus' occasionally make
a mistake or share their biased opinion. That is what this
list is about. If you have a different opinion/view/experience,
then please share it as well.

However, please do not put a damper in people's input. Whether
their input is right, wrong, biased, neutral, etc., I still
want to see it, and they have the same "right" as you to
post opinions.

Pat