Re: [SI-LIST] : Attn: Spice experts :)

From: Steve Corey ([email protected])
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 17:37:19 PDT

Bouchra -- I looked at the syntax of the TDA-generated spice netlists, and it is fine. The problem appears to be that
s2ibis2 requires a conversion command file as its input, not a spice netlist. The documentation for s2ibis2 can be
downloaded from the ibis ftp site.

Others on this forum are far more qualified than I regarding s2ibis2, but my understanding is that it's for creating ibis
buffer models, and not transmission line models.

  -- Steve

Steven D. Corey, Ph.D.
Time Domain Analysis Systems, Inc.
"The Interconnect Modeling Company."