Re: [SI-LIST] : specctraquest waveform sims fail with design link and buffer dela ys on the fly......

From: Cosmin Iorga ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 14:28:50 PDT

Hi Michael,

I would check the "Elect. Conductivity" value in the stack-up before extracting
the topology (In SpecctraQuest window -> Board -> Edit Stack-up). I've seen
cases when this value is too high, thus, the DC resistance of the trace is
in the kohm range. One more detail, if your trace is on an internal layer
you need to check also the conductivity of the other layers. I've seen a case
in 13.6, when a high value set for the top layer was used for the internal
layers too.

Let me know the result.

Cosmin

> From: "Greim, Michael" <[email protected]>