RE: [SI-LIST] : maximum current for a 1/10Watt , 0 ohm jumper?

From: Zelno, John (john.zelno@viasat.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 09:52:50 PDT

0 ohm jumpers also normally have a current rating listed on the data sheet.
For Dale's CRCW series 0603 0 Ohm jumper, the current limit is 1A. The max
resistance listed for that package is 0.05 ohms, and Dale lists the max
power at 1/16W, which corresponds to a little over 1A in current. I don't
think there's anything wrong with doing it this way.

-John Zelno