Re: [SI-LIST] : SPECCTRAQuest to HSPICE

From: Carlos Moll ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 11:02:31 PDT

Subas:

There is a spice utility provided with SpecctraQuest called spc2spc and is
located at the same level of the SpecctraQuest executable.

You run it from the command prompt.

You would need to run it as;

For help/info on spc2spc and to display the usage options:
c:/>spc2spc |more

To execute a simple version:

c:/> spc2spc -welement main.spc (this translates our N-element
multi-conductor T-Line model to HSPICE W-element).

Carlos Moll
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.