Re: [SI-LIST] : Attenuation and Delay on a PCB Trance

From: Abdulrahman Rafiq ([email protected])
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:50:45 PDT

I have the same question--I am new member on the list and was wondering if
there is a news group I can point my mail program to as I am getting to many
emails

Thanks

Chuck Reynolds wrote:

> Hi all - where do I point to, to setup to get these emails as a NEWS group
> instead of emails?
> Thanks

Abdulrahman A. Rafiq (AKA Abbey)
Hardware/Layout Engineer

CISCO SYSTEMS INC. Signal Integrity and Packaging Group 230 West Tasman Drive Mail Stop: SJ/G/2/3 San Jose, Ca 95134 (Bldg: G-2, Office: 227)

Voice: (408) 527-5540 Fax : (408) 526-8573 Pager: (408) 301-8880 email: [email protected] epage: [email protected] Webpage: http://wwwin-people.cisco.com/~arafiq Group Page: http://wwwin-sipd.cisco.com *********************************************************************