RE: [SI-LIST] : Looking for ICS phone number

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 09:36:05 PDT

Here is the contact information for ICS.

It is Integrated Circuit Systems. Maybe that's
what caused the track down confusion.

                http://www.icst.com/

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
[email protected] 978-589-8336

Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere

And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone. The email's over
Thought I'd something more to say......