Re: [SI-LIST] : HSTL Class 1 driver/receiver

From: Vinu Arumugham ([email protected])
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 13:18:34 PDT

Have you looked at Fairchild's VCX parts? You could run them at 1.8V and
terminate their outputs to Vtt=0.75V to keep the HSTL 1.5V inputs happy.
Likewise, you could terminate the 1.5V HSTL outputs to 0.9V and feed the
VCX part. There will be some timing penalty but for lab work it may be
ok.

Thanks,
Vinu