RE: [SI-LIST] : Using an IBIS file in HSPICE

From: May, John ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 11:11:36 PDT

These are two separate models in the same IBIS file. You have to
set up your input for the input buffer and it's enable threshold
separately from the output buffer and it's enable threshold. These
are two separate simulations.

Applying the input source to the input of the output buffer is
correct.

You should compare your results for both buffers to SPICE simulations
to make sure that your results make sense. IBIS should generate error
messages or warnings if there are problems.