RE: [SI-LIST] : Nyquist Sampling Rate

From: AA ([email protected])
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 16:23:50 PDT

Thanks all for responding to my inquiry on the Nyquest
sampling rate. I guess the important take away is that
this sampling theory applies only to a true sine
waveform signal not "Periodic Signals" as I mentioned
in my first mail. I always remembered Fourier series
form my freshman year but did not establish the mental
correlation between "periodic" and "band limited".

 I appreciate all you input.
Adam

=== message truncated ===