Re: [SI-LIST] : Diode Modeling

From: ARiazi ([email protected])
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 11:37:26 PST

Dear All:

In my recent post, the third paragraph includes:

"IBIS specs [Reference 1] require for the [POWER Clamp] data to be Vcc
relative, as illustrated by Figure 3 which is a plot of current through D2
versus Vcc-Vx. A comparison of Figures 2 and 3 reveals a shift of I(D2) from
the first to the second Cartesian quadrant."

D2 should have been D1.

Also the I-V table of XTK diode example includes typographical error. The
POINTS should be replaced by POINT as corrected below:

#Schottky diode to 5.0 Volts
LOADSPEC FAST_SCHOTTKY5
CEFF: 0
V-I: 5 POINTS