RE: [SI-LIST] : Layout of Bypass Cap

From: Thomas Jackson ([email protected])
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 11:14:02 PST

Assuming there are large, thin power-ground pairs to make good parallel
plate capacitors, I would put the capacitors anywhere. But, make sure that
all the capacitor and component power and ground pins are connected to their
respective planes with the shortest connection paths and the smallest
current loop areas possible.
Thomas L. Jackson, P.E.
Staff VLSI Design Engineer
Network Access Development