Re: [SI-LIST] : so-dimm simulation models......

From: D. C. Sessions ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 21:00:35 PST

On Thursday 01 March 2001 14:03, Scott McMorrow wrote:
# Michael,
#
# Micron has one ibis ebd model available for SODIMMS.
# If you are using micron parts, I am very sure that that would be
# happy to extract an entire module for use in Cadence or Mentor/ICX
# environments in Cadence DML or ICX ibis ebd format.

Since Micron's SODIMM modules are JEDEC-standard, and the
layout is the basis of the canonical system timing, you can pretty
well bet that they're close to reality. I know the gang who do the
memory module work at Micron, and they're extremely thorough
about their lab correlation.

# "Greim, Michael" wrote:
#
# > Looking for a 32M x 64 sdram so-dimm module. Does
# > anybody have these available or is one just better off
# > to roll your own (so to speak).
# >
# > Best Regards,
# >
# > Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
# > [email protected] 978-589-8336
# >
# > Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere
# >
# > And all this science I don't understand
# > It's just my job six days a week
# >
# > The time is gone. The email's over
# > Thought I'd something more to say......
# >
# > **** To unsubscribe from si-list or si-list-digest: send e-mail to
# > [email protected]. In the BODY of message put: UNSUBSCRIBE
# > si-list or UNSUBSCRIBE si-list-digest, for more help, put HELP.
# > ****
#
#
#
#
# ****

--
| The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong. |
| Because the slow, feeble old codgers like me cheat.                |