[SI-LIST] : power supply plates

From: jan.vercammen.jv1@belgium.agfa.com
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 02:18:10 PST

last year I posted a link to my thesis, which is about planar structures, plate
resonances and EMI.
I did not get much response, though I anticipated some feedback as these topics
frequently gets
discussed on the si-list.

The low respons could be due to the fact that the document is a postscript file.
On unix machines with
ghostview it is easy to handle them, but probably not under windows.

Currently ghostview is available for Windows (95, 98, NT) at
(or you could use a search engine an look for "ghostview windows".)

Get the executable gsv26550.exe and install it. The quality for viewing is not
as good as on unix-linux
machines, which is probably caused by the setting of the default fonts. I do not
know how to improve this at
the moment. The print quality is much better.

A zipped version of my thesis is available at

The latest versions of ghostview will automatically unzip and display the file.

Jan Vercammen