Re: [SI-LIST] : Shielded Flat Flex Cable

From: Christoph Hillen ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 00:16:09 PST

Try Gore,

http://www.goreelectronics.com/contactus/contactus.cfm

and just ask them for product details.

Chr. Hillen
Utimaco Safeware AG
Germany

Rod Barman <[email protected]> on 28.02.2001 22:53:36

Please respond to Rod Barman <[email protected]>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
cc: (bcc: Christoph Hillen/Aachen/Utimaco/DE)

Subject: [SI-LIST] : Shielded Flat Flex Cable

I apologize in advance for this being off topic, but I'm looking
for a source of shielded flat flex cable in prototype quantities.

In particular I would like to find 0.5mm, 15 conductor, 6 inch,
shielded although anything close would be great.

The only source I've been able to find is Digikey but they no longer
carry shielded flex cable.

I also understand that I could in theory paint the cable with
a conductive coating.

Thanks --rod.