NET CONTROL OPERATOR SCHEDULE
The SECOND TUESDAY night of every month at 7:30 PM local time
1. Each net control operator will receive a copy of the Beginning (Preamble) and Closing Statement in writing, and blank log forms, for net use.
2. You are encouraged to use the Stu Rock Radio equipment at the Plymouth City Hall.
3. If the net is to be run with personal equipment, the equipment must be able to access the 146.92 repeater in a reliable manner.
4. It is the responsibility of the scheduled net operator to make arrangements for a substitute if they are unable to fulfill their assignment.
5. It will be up to the net operator to make sure that the repeaters are linked and unlinked. A repeater control operator may come on the air approximately 3 minutes before hand if needed, and ask, “if there a net control operator on the air?” You answer with your FCC call.
6. Remember that there are no club meetings in the months of July and August.
7. Please turn in your net logs to the Net Control Manager ASAP. Remember to send the list by E-mail to all control operators for “roll call” use the next month