W7TD REPEATER CODES
325 Time of day request
375 DTMF pad test
400 DTMF access code
725* Signal report code
EMERGENCY DIAL CODES
911 WSP ( Washington State Patrol )
913 U.S.F.S ( To report a Forest Fire )
1. (Call sign)-Accessing the W7TD Repeater Autopatch.
2. Unkey listen for any traffic.
3. Key up and dial the ACCESS CODE followed by the phone number.
4. If you don't want the number you dialed repeated back to you, just give
a short PTT after the repeater says AUTOPATCH and the call well be
5. If the number is busy, hit # to hang up and say (CALL SIGN) clear of the
W7TD Repeater autopatch.
6. The system will keep your number for up to 20 minutes, if no one else uses
7. To redial the number, enter the ACCESS CODE, then* and the system will
redial the number.
Printed By K7HJL
Up dated 24 Jan 2007