YOU MAY BE AN OLDTIMER......
- If your mobile rig is worth more than your car.!
- If you can spell "Hammarlund" but not "Yaesu".
- If you consider the ARRL a bunch of wild-eyed radicals.
- If you bought most of your antenna tuner from the J. H. Millen Co.
- If your callsign does not match your name or initials.
- If you can't copy CW slower than 25 wpm.
- If you know what a BC 221 and an ARC 5 T19 are.
- If you think repeaters are a fad.
- If you time out the repeater every time you transmit on the
- If you consider cutting a slot in your garage wall to clear your mobile antenna.
- If your automatic motor tuned mobile antenna is worth more than your pickup truck.
- If you think Tech-no-coders are an alien race.
- If you know how to neutralize a 304 TH amp.
- If you think home brew is a radio instead of a jug of wine.
- If you know where the "dit dit" at the end of a CW QSO originated.
- If you think single sideband is a fad.
- If you have QSOs that last longer than 30 seconds.
- If you recognize all the stuff in boxes under the tables at Hamfests.
- if you don't own an HT and don't know what an offset is.
- If your wife is actually starting to call herself "the XYL".
- If your wife left ten years ago and you haven't noticed it yet.
- If your QSL collection no longer fits in your bedroom.
- If the neighbors dog is afraid to walk through your back yard.
- If you think a radio shack is a ham station instead of a toy (junk) store.
E-mail Me At: email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO GO TO MAIN PAGE