Re: [SI-LIST] : Query on gtl+

From: [email protected]
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 05:50:54 PDT

Hello Rajesh,

Our group in San Jose designed a GTL+
buffer about three years ago. It was difficult
to meet the slew rate spec. I think they finally
used some feedback control to meet the slew
rate over process/temperature/voltage.

Unfortunately, I don't have the details of the
actual spec. in regards to min./max. loading of the
bus. But I know there are test benches that our
group received from Intel to test the GTL+ IO
cell. These test benches were spice subcircuits.

Best Regards,

Bill Cohen
Toshiba America

[email protected]@silab.eng.sun.com on 06/05/2001 07:17:26 AM