[SI-LIST] : ckt board manufacture

From: C Deibele ([email protected])
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 07:22:32 PDT

Hi,

I have a design where I need to have circa 5 mil lines - and I need them
manufactured to a tolerance better than standard acid etching (which I saw was,
at best, +/- 0.5 mil). I will be working with a teflon circuit card...0.5 oz
copper. Can anyone give me some advice of some technique for making circuit
traces/vendors who are capable of making circuit boards like this?

The circuit boards will be standard microstrip (i.e. two layer).

Regards,

Craig Deibele