[SI-LIST] : New Course: TDRs, TLines and Board Design

From: Gary Otonari ([email protected])
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 15:57:00 PDT

FYI,

GigaTest is expanding it's engineering capability to include more TDR and other
time-domain tools and techniques. Most notably, we are expanding our Short Course
curriculum to include more of these "standard" techniques for Signal Integrity
engineering. Our next course on TDRs, TLines and Stackup Design, will be held on
June 19 and 20, here in Sunnyvale, CA. As with all of our classes, this course will
have lots of live measurement and simulation demos on real high-speed interconnects
like differential PCB traces and vias.

If you are interested in getting more info, please take a look at our website at:
www.gigatest.com

Gary Otonari
GigaTest
408.524.2700