Re: [SI-LIST] : Pi Termination

From: Chuck Hill ([email protected])
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 13:21:36 PDT

Perhaps I've missed the point here but,

a Pi termination is a differential termination circuit consisting of two
resistors to ground, and a single resistor line to line. A Tee termination
circuit consists of two resistors connected in series from line to line
with an additional resistor to ground connected where the first two
resistors meet. These are both termination circuits to provide a match for
both the differential and common modes.

Chuck Hill, consultant