RE: [SI-LIST] : Spice to IBIS?

From: Peters, Stephen ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 12:20:36 PDT

Hi Mike:

  Spice to IBIS converters (s2ibis2) are available for download from the
IBIS web site.

   http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/tools.htm

As for other methods -- you can always take your transistor level model, do
the simulations to extract the I/V & V/T curves, and then format the data
into an IBIS file. If you want to go that route then I'd recommend
downloading a copy of the IBIS cookbook (available above).

  Regards,
  Stephen Peters
  Intel Corp.