RE: [SI-LIST] : SpecctraQuest v Hyperlynx

From: Peterson, James F (FL51) ([email protected])
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 06:27:00 PDT

Carlos,

snip-snip "My inputs to any thread in the SI list are basically
unbiased."

I think you need to re-read your initial letter....It looks pretty biased to
me. Especially when we keep in mind that you have a financial stake in your
position!

there are plenty of AEs out there representing other tools who restrained
themselves after your first e-mail, I applaud them.

best regards,
Jim