Re: [SI-LIST] : IBIS or SPICE examples

From: Vinu Arumugham ([email protected])
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 13:11:28 PDT

Terminating both ends of the T-line is good but not always necessary.

The "ideal current source", I think only describes part of the driver.
Most drivers either have built in 50 ohm pull-up (or pulldown) resistors
or require such external resistors at the driver end, especially when
they are AC coupled to the receiver.

Thanks,
Vinu