RE: [SI-LIST] : RE: 2.5 GHz in FR4

From: Larry Miller ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 15:20:21 PDT

These are easily measured with an OMmeter. You know, the kind you hold up in
the air and go "Ommmmmm".

The woman who plays the nurse manager on "Becker" used to advertise for
them; if you stayed up past midnight a few years ago and watched TV you
surely caught her ads.

/* just kidding, folks */

Larry Miller