RE: [SI-LIST] : 2.5ghz simulations

From: Sreejith Varma ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 12:36:23 PDT

HI all,

thanks for the inputs.. yep i found that after quite number of
time constants the levels are coming down..

Hello Mike,

>By the way, I often setup DC biasing that switches off shortly
>after the transient simulation begins. This way I don't have
>to wait for transients to settle out.

how do i do this? through some setup in tool? how could this be
done with cadence?

thanks in advance..
sreejith

Mike Degerstrom Email: [email protected]
Mayo Clinic; 200 1st Street SW ; Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 538-5462 FAX: (507) 284-9171
WWW: http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/sppdg_home_page.html