RE: [SI-LIST] : list archives, digest, newsgroup

From: Stubbs, Jason ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 07:45:31 PDT

I agree,

I'd rather keep it as a mailing list. It is possible to have a closed
newsgroup, but that involves hosting the group on a closed access news
server..don't ask, cos I don't know how it's done, but I know it can be done
because my company has such a thing for internal newsgroups.

If you want to separate the si-list emails completely, I would suggest
signing up for a personal email account. I have an IMAP access email
address (I don't use it for this list, but I do use it for other stuff)
which lets me use Outlook Express (Available on any Windows PC) to connect
to the mailbox instead of having to use a web based client.

If you're interested, go to www.myrealbox.com

Jason