RE: [SI-LIST] : IBIS model gives numerous errors

From: Stubbs, Jason ([email protected])
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 07:14:16 PDT

Andy,

I understand that the non-monotonicity is a result of the overall response,
and the ICX tool gives you an error in the form of:

Error: The sum of the minimum clamp curves and the pulldown curve is not
monitonic at voltage 2.22

As you'd expect there isn't a value in any of the tables at 2.22v, so it's
doing some interpolation, it's just a shame you can't view the combined
response curves within ICX.

I've tried to create a spreadsheet that combines the curves together, but
the 2nd question I posed along with the interpolation issue, it's proving to
be a little bit more difficult than expected.

Regards

Jason