RE: [SI-LIST] : EMI SIMULATION

From: Chris Rokusek ([email protected])
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 10:48:28 PDT

Moshiul,

For an introduction level reference to EMC you might try:

        "Noise Reduction Techniques in Electronic Systems" -- Henry Ott

        Clayton Paul also has a good book. Sorry no title (someone "borrowed"
mine).

There are quite a few EDA vendors offering EMI simulation solutions with
large variance in the modeling techniques used.

Chris Rokusek
Innoveda