RE: [SI-LIST] : non-monotonic

From: Greim, Michael ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 07:17:23 PST

Hi,

At a high level, my answer would be no in that
the signals are sampled on clock boundaries so
their behavior during their transition should not
be of consequence.

That being said. A non-monotonic signal will take
longer to reach threshold as compared to a clean
incident wave switched signal. Your client could
have very tight timing or be looking for the maximum
possible timing margin.

Just my 0.02

Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim Sonus Networks
[email protected] 978-589-8336

Making the world safe for digital signals everywhere

And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job six days a week

The time is gone. The email's over
Thought I'd something more to say......