Re: [SI-LIST] : RE: HSPICE Training

From: Sainath Nimmagadda ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 13:54:39 PST

Dear Doug,

Yes, I took the course couple years ago. If you are looking to understand the
*general* capabilities of the tool, which options to use, what are some
convergence issues etc. I would recommend. Depending on your instructor(s),
you may or may not get specific info for your application, if any. Hands on
Lab sessions motivate you to start working on your own.

Hope that helps a bit,
Sainath