[SI-LIST] : Looking for RF Engineer...

From: Mark Fex ([email protected])
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 07:03:41 PST

Hi Everyone!

I have a client looking for an engineer with a heavy background in UHF RF
design interested in some work on the side. He's developing a product
with a transmitter /receiver pair to be part of the circuit and needs help
for the design of the RF portion of the product.

I was hoping someone out there would know of a person with the proper
experience who would have access to equipment to tune and tweak the
prototype circuit/layout for the best range and performance. My client
is in the Atlanta area and would prefer to deal with someone in North
America.

Reply to me directly in confidence.

Thank you for any assistance....

Regards,