Re: [SI-LIST] : How to corelate max. overshoot and undershoot values?

From: Tadashi ARAI ([email protected])
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 16:30:36 PST

Howdy,

I used to refer to Vih_max / Vil_min at first, then see the "Absolute
maximum ratings".

Oh! first of all, I should read the application notes on overshoot, if
available :)

Tadashi Arai//Platform Developing Dept.,Desktop Prd Div. Fujitsu Limited
[email protected] TEL:+81-42-370-7624 Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan
On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:04:46 -0800
Mail from [email protected] described as below: